Raven. He became popular when it replaced RC essential oil on Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit.
Back then, he was unpopular compared to his cousin RC but when Young Living place him on the Starter Kit, he shot to stardom like crazy!
Both RC and Raven supports our respiratory system but did you know that Raven is more powerful than RC? It goes waaaaay beyond RC.
Both Raven and RC is an original blend of Young Living.
Both Raven and RC can be used for the support of our respiratory system.
Both Raven and RC are for topical and aromatic use only.
RC has 10 single oils in it while Raven only has 5 single oils!
RC has a 75 MHz while Raven has a 70 MHz.
Now, you might think how on earth can Raven be more powerful than RC?
Ok, first things first. Raven’s ingredients are:
- Ravintsara – a powerful essential oil that may help removes bacteria and other viral infectious diseases. It is a huge supporter of our respiratory system. It is a cross between clove and nutmeg and it may also help to support our adrenal glands. It is found within the leaves and wood of the camphor tree, a large evergreen tree native to regions in southern China and Japan, as well as Taiwan, Korea, and Vietnam.
- Lemon – may promote health, healing, physical energy, and purification. Big giver of antioxidants. Its fragrance is invigorating, enhancing and warming. It is also great for the support of our respiratory system.
- Wintergreen – contains 99% methyl salicylate, which gives it cortisone-like properties. It may be beneficial for those people with aching bones and any other discomfort that is related to the inflammation of bones, muscles, and joints. It may also support our lymphatic system.
- Peppermint – a very popular essential oil and is soothing and cooling to our systems.
- Eucalyptus Radiata – May have a profound support to our respiratory system.
Enough of the facts. How do I incorporate this essential oil to my daily routine? Read on and you’ll find out two ways how I use Raven!
- Apply neat (or dilute if necessary) to the back of your neck for a pre-workout massage to promote deeper breathing during your exercise routine.
- Add a few drops to your hot bath for an invigorating experience.
- Let your hot shower run for a few minutes, turn it off and dump a few drops of Raven in the floor. Jump in your shower and inhale the aroma along with the steam.
- Apply in your chest and throat for a comforting sensation. (Dilute if necessary)
- Make a roller for that convenient pre-workout massage or just to support your respiratory system:
- Diffuse up to 30 minutes, 3 times daily.
- Diffuse or inhale directly from the bottle to experience its cooling effect in our respiratory system.
- Diffuse in a room for a fresh aroma and environment.
- Diffuse first thing in the morning to support your respiratory system.
- Diffuse this blend, called Workshop Warrior, for your man:
4 drops Raven to create an environment of clarity
6 drops Tangerine for a bright and refreshing scent
2 drops Idaho Blue Spruce to provide a woodsy scent
- Diffuse equal drops of these three essential oils to support your immune system or whenever you feel you’re coming down with something:
CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying the product. Not intended for children under the age of 6 without the advice of a health professional.